+30 2310870670or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Show on map
Vouleftiko of Nafplio was built in 1730 for a mosque, consisting of a large hall and a massive dome. In the west there was a gallery with domes, but in the early 20th century was destroyed by an earthquake.
Vouleftiko of Nafplio today is shaped by the Ministry of Culture, it serves as a conference room on the ground floor and moved the Municipal Gallery with works by contemporary Greek artists, which should oposdipote to visit and admire the talent and synchronon artists.