+30 2310870670or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Show on map
Published on 2015-06-22more
Published on 2014-11-16more
The Courthouse in Nafplio, built with donations from the great Greek benefactor, Andreas Singros, was completed in 1911, from plans by Anastasios Stamatiadis.The entrance is decorated with the busts of Anastasios Polyzoidis and Georgios Tertsetis, two great figures, who served the Greek judicial system with exemplary consistency.
In the southern section of the courthouse square there is a monument to the hero of the Greek revolution who became known as Nikitaras.Nikitas Stamatelopoullos, as he was really called, was a superb soldier. In fact, for a while he was in command of the siege of Nafplio.